Saturday, January 16, 2010


Socrates is the founder of Ask Socrates Now! which is updated every Saturday. Please subscribe and share with your friends. Your comments are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. I've had the feeling, my friend. It's transformative. Even though intelligent TV programs liken it, at least by implication, to animal behavior (say, showing a particular blend of pheromonal chemical wafted by a hog's snout causing . . . well, a 'mating response') -- though they try for that linkage, I know (my) human response is far too analytical (even when ardent!) simply to be reduced to the physiological alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the comment, my friend, and I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what a difference another person can make in one's life. I've always been astounded by this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should touch on the difference between attraction and infatuation, infatuation and love, and what kinds of manifestations such motivations take.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts with Socrates...