The common thing to do is to blame others for our problems; I've done it myself. But you're right, we chose our mates, our friends and our priorities. We are who we have chosen to be. Thank goodness there's always time to change as long as we're still breathing!
Your words always shine with deep wisdom and peace. Your thoughts help us to focus on real values (point at the eternal truths)and thus comfort and inspire - give hope and trust. Thank you. I have accepted my fate in life, and that comprehension enables me to stay in peace regardless of my daily dependence on family. So to speak, as the jobless disabled, I can move as far as the donate button on my blog enables me to move. Though my account is empty at a moment, yet I know such situation will change one day... My remaining alive till now is my claim to fame that points at my family and thus praise God
I'm sure this is very true, however I find it a tad bit depressing....
ReplyDeletejourney2xl,
ReplyDeleteI apologize, my friend, if my blog entry hit a discouraging note. An edit may be in order...
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with me. Take care.
A fine point. There's no sense lamenting the past when the present has so many riches to offer.
ReplyDeleteThe common thing to do is to blame others for our problems; I've done it myself. But you're right, we chose our mates, our friends and our priorities. We are who we have chosen to be. Thank goodness there's always time to change as long as we're still breathing!
ReplyDeleteYour words always shine with deep wisdom and peace. Your thoughts help us to focus on real values (point at the eternal truths)and thus comfort and inspire - give hope and trust. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI have accepted my fate in life, and that comprehension enables me to stay in peace regardless of my daily dependence on family. So to speak, as the jobless disabled, I can move as far as the donate button on my blog enables me to move. Though my account is empty at a moment, yet I know such situation will change one day...
My remaining alive till now is my claim to fame that points at my family and thus praise God
http://artbytomas.blogspot.com/