Friday, November 6, 2009


Socrates is the founder of Ask Socrates Now! which is updated every Saturday. Please subscribe and share with your friends. Your comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the encouraging word. Omly the comprehension of our esential oneness gives a meaning to art sharing on a web. While thinking about The Brotherhood of Man, I stop to fear all outward differences of our social life and hope to get the right understanding (as comfort, as support and inspiration to continue further) from going into the reality that rests under my pictures. While I can't change anything in the politics and economy of my country, I feel myself totally responsible for the living in the light of The Brotherhood of All Man. The above makes the dreams the reality (changes the simple attraction into the eternal value) and gives a meaning to our whole being here and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts with Socrates...