Fantastically written post!Thanks for the reply to my question - I couldn't have answered any better myself.
Thank you for the very kind words, my friend.
very relevant topic it up to the adults to mould the children,you have put it nicely.
This is a nice lead in to a page I found on hubpages. It has practical ideas for imparting wisdom.
Click this link to learn about some great experiences being shared by a wise parent.
Feel free to share your thoughts with Socrates...
Fantastically written post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reply to my question - I couldn't have answered any better myself.
Thank you for the very kind words, my friend.
ReplyDeletevery relevant topic it up to the adults to mould the children,you have put it nicely.
ReplyDeleteThis is a nice lead in to a page I found on hubpages. It has practical ideas for imparting wisdom.
ReplyDeleteClick this link to learn about some great experiences being shared by a wise parent.
ReplyDelete