Thank you Socrates, best of men, for sharing your uncanny wisdom and outstanding English writing skills. You have inspired me to strive for excellence in a whole new way.Mike D
Thank you very much for the compliment, my friend.
From one Socrates to another:By Hera Socrates!I am mightily impressed by your profound love and knowledge of our ancient Greek forefather.I myself have cherished similar and long lasting emotions towards the ancient sage.The world needs more Socrates!!! (I know – this is an understatement) Humanity needs to find a Socrates within each and every one of us.Thus, pleasant it is to find another friend, gifted with a curious mind (but a sharp pen ;-).Socrates’ of the world unite!We may have been born in different city-states but we are all citizens of the world.
Techno Socrates,Thank you very much for the kind words, my friend. I look forward to reading your blog.
Feel free to share your thoughts with Socrates...
Thank you Socrates, best of men, for sharing your uncanny wisdom and outstanding English writing skills. You have inspired me to strive for excellence in a whole new way.
ReplyDeleteMike D
Thank you very much for the compliment, my friend.
ReplyDeleteFrom one Socrates to another:
ReplyDeleteBy Hera Socrates!
I am mightily impressed by your profound love and knowledge of our ancient Greek forefather.
I myself have cherished similar and long lasting emotions towards the ancient sage.
The world needs more Socrates!!! (I know – this is an understatement)
Humanity needs to find a Socrates within each and every one of us.
Thus, pleasant it is to find another friend, gifted with a curious mind (but a sharp pen ;-).
Socrates’ of the world unite!
We may have been born in different city-states but we are all citizens of the world.
Techno Socrates,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the kind words, my friend. I look forward to reading your blog.